Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Camping for Labor Day














Well we went to Rollins Pass to go camping again. We love it up there, it is so beautiful. This time it was quite a bit cooler, the night time was in the 40's! We got to spend 3 nights this time, it was nice not having to rush back. The guys were complaining about having to squat in the woods so they fashioned themselves a makeshift toilet. They were very happy with their invention.






We went with 3 other couples although 2 had to go back home on Sunday. So Sunday night it was just me, Donny, Reina, and Brandon. Thankfully we had our guard dog Roscoe to guard us from the bears, and our guns! :)










My good friend, Reina.






Donny and Brandon

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Kay said...

I was pretty envious of the whole camping trip until I scrolled down to the picture of the toilet.

September 7, 2008 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger The Ungerer Clan said...

How beautiful! I absolutely love the pictures you post. It shows me a little touch of God's creativity I have never seen :)

Although the toilet picture is a whole different type of creativity. Thanks for the laugh!!

September 10, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home