Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby Shower

So this past Sunday was our Baby Shower/BBQ. It was so much fun and we were generously given so many things, it was so much fun getting gifts for our little one!


This is a blanket that Donny's mom gave us.
















These are some of our great neighbors.



Kylie, my friend Jenny's cute little girl. She was very happy to help me open gifts.

My yummy chocolate twinkie cake.

I forgot to take a "before" food picture, but here is an after picture :)


Here is everything that we got!


We put our crib together last night, I love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Congrats. You 2 will make awesome parents.

May 24, 2011 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger jbjacquez said...

Looks like tons of fun!

May 24, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home